First of all... why is it so important to burn fat?
Excess fat carried in the body has an astounding affect on your health. Some may include:
- High blood pressure
- Joint and back pain
- Adrenal distress
- Liver distress
- Increased risks of cancer and other diseases
- And more...
There are three ways to combat fat!
- You have to EAT to burn fat.
- You have to DRINK to burn fat.
- You have to EXERCISE to burn fat.
What to EAT:
- Nuts with skin (raw almonds, walnuts...etc)
- Fatty fish
- Chili peppers
- Spinach and other green veggies
- Brown Rice
- Beans and Legumes
What to DRINK:
- Fresh juice with these ingredients:
- Green veggies
- Green Tea
What to DO:
- Activities that vary your heart-rate and keep your heart-rate up! Examples include:
- Sports (Basketball, football, soccer, swimming, crew, rugby...etc)
- Interval workouts (Running, hills, biking... etc)
- Classes (Bootcamp, step, spinning... etc)
- Activities that include resistance and stamina
- Long distance cardio (Running, biking, swimming, kayaking... etc)
- Low weight/High repetition weights and resistance workouts
- Activities that reduce stress (do this in addition to the above)
- Playing outside
And the lists go on...
If you have extra fat that you are ready to take care of, try these tips to help burn fat and turn it into lean mass. Your heart, your body and your soul will thank you!