Thursday, December 12, 2013

Juicing to Induce Labor

Here I am in my 37th week of pregnancy.  Walking around with a projected, stretched out ball of a belly that
quite frankly just doesn't look humanly possible.  I haven't seen my feet in months and I'm waddling like a bow-legged sailor!  I tell you, if this baby doesn't come on time, I am ready to start some natural inducing methods!

For all of you overdue and aching for that precious soul to be born... here is a juice that is said to help move things along.

Induce-Juice:

  • 1/4 pineapple
  • 1 cup raspberries
  • 1/2 cup brewed and cooled raspberry leaf tea
  • Pinch of cayenne pepper to taste
Don't be surprised if this not only wakes you up but get's that baby moving!

Happy pregnancy to all and I hope this season keeps you warm... go forth and Juice!

**Now, the obvious applies here... if you have an abnormal pregnancy or are under other advisement, DO NOT attempt.  Always seek your health professional's advice.**

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
    juicing tips

    ReplyDelete