Well, it may be time for a mini-intervention. If you are like me, you can't just ignore your kids or tell your
boss to "back-off."
Stress has horrific affects on the body that are sometime irreparable. For instance:
- Increased signs of aging
- Adrenal overload
- Stomach pain/ulcers
- Muscle pain/strain
- Mood swings
- And so much more...
So then what do you do? You juice... of course!
A really simple stress-reducing juice, right away in the morning and then again either for dinner or shortly after will help to calm that mind. Try this routine if you are feeling squeezed by life and need some relief from the constant stress.
No More Stress Juice Routine:
- Sit down... take a deep breath and just be for 30 seconds. Set a timer and just BE. Try to empty your mind and tune out all around you. Focus on NOTHING.
- Get up, do some head/neck rolls and juice the following:
- 1 white potato (med-large)
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- 1 stalk celery
- Handful of spinach
- 3 stalks parsley
- Juice and either pour over ice or drink at room temperature
- Smile :)
- At night, steep a cup of chamomile tea and relax and enjoy it. Ask someone to watch the kids for 10 minutes, or wait until they are asleep and sit in a quite place and enjoy.